TNAU Recruitment 2018 30 Driver Vacancy
TNAU Recruitment 2018 30 Driver Vacancy Apply through Official website www.dri.tnausms.in. TNAU invites online applications for appointment in following Driver post in Tamil Nadu Agricultural University. The last date for submission of online applications is 10.08.2018. other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below.
TNAU Recruitment 2018 30 Driver Vacancy Details:-
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU)
Employment Category: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 30
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
TNAU Invites Applications for the Following Posts
1. Driver – 21 Posts
2. Junior Tractor Driver – 09 Posts
Educational Qualification: (As on 30.06.2018)
1. Must have passed 8th Std (must read and write Tamil)
2. Must possess good physique
3. Must possess a driving license to drive Motor Vehicles including heavy vehicle
4. Practical experience in driving a motor vehicle preferably a Jeep, Van or Heavy vehicle for a period of not less than 10 years in Government University / Government Institutions or Public Sector of Tamil Nadu (on Casual / Contractual / Temporary basis).
Junior Tractor Driver:
1. A current driving license to drive tractor/motor vehicle including Heavy vehicle issued by the Competent authority under the Government of Tamil Nadu
2. Practical experience in driving tractor for a period of not less than two years (Casual / Contractual / Temporary basis) in farm operations (viz., plowing, inter-cultivation operations etc.) in Government University / Government Institutions or Public Sector of Tamil Nadu.
3. Strong Physique Preference will be given to those who have First Aid Certificate and Certificate of Vehicle maintenance knowledge.
Age Limit: (As on 30.06.2018)
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For OC Candidates – 18 to 30 Years), (For BC / BCM / MBC / DNC – 18 to 32 Years), (For SC / SCA / ST – 18 to 35 Years). No age limit for regular employees who are already working under regular establishment. The age relaxation for appointment in the University is governed by the ASR and as per the decision was taken in the 107th Meeting of Board of Management of TNAU. (Ex-servicemen: not completed 53 years of age in case of SC / SCA / ST / MBC (DNC) / BC / BCM and 48 years of age for others on the 1st July of the years in which the selection is made. Go through TNAU official Notification 2018 for more reference
Pay Scale Details:
Pay Scale: Rs.19,500 – 62,000/- p.m
Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Skill test (Driving) & Interview
Exam Fee / Application Fee Details:
The candidates are requested to send a copy of the printed application along with attested copies of the academic certificates and Demand Draft Rs. 500/- for SC / SC(A) / ST category and Rs.750/- for others (the Demand draft should be drawn from any branch of State Bank of India only payable at TNAU Branch, Coimbatore) in favor of The Comptroller, TNAU, Coimbatore
How to apply:-
1. Log on to TNAU Careers Page at the official website to www.dri.tnausms.in
7. Submit the application & Make Payments
8. Take a print out of Recruitment 2018 online application form
9. Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore – 641 003 by Registered post with acknowledgment due or by courier mail or in person and the envelope containing the applications should be superscribed on the left corner as “Application for the post of ______” before 5.00 p.m. on 13.08.2018.
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application: 25.07.2018
2. Last date for Submission of Application: 10.08.2018
3. Last Date of Receipt of the Printout of Online Applications Form: 13.08.2018
4. Date of Examination: Sept/Oct 2018.
Online Application & Official Notification Links:
Driver Official Notification PDF: