- 1 TN Litigation Department Recruitment 2022 | Posts: Office Assistant | TN Litigation Dept Vacancy | Last Date: 17.06.2022 | TN Govt Jobs 2022 |@ tn.gov.in
- 2 TN Litigation Office Assistant Recruitment 2022 Highlights:-
- 3 Chennai Litigation Department Recruitment 2022:-
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for www.tn.gov.in Recruitment 2022
- 5 Educational Qualification
- 6 How to Apply For TN Litigation Department Recruitment 2022 Notification?
- 7 FAQs
TN Litigation Department Recruitment 2022 | Posts: Office Assistant | TN Litigation Dept Vacancy | Last Date: 17.06.2022 | TN Govt Jobs 2022 |@ tn.gov.in
TN Litigation Department Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Litigation Department has recently announced the latest recruitment for Office Assistant Post Offline. This TN Litigation Department job notification 2022 will be available on the official website from 20.05.2022 to 17.06.2022.
Interested are requested to use the TN Litigation Department Vacancy 2022 Notice regarding the examination process, educational qualification, age limit, examination process, how to apply for important dates, and application form. If you are in doubt about completing the Offline application form for Notification 2022, you can ask through the comment section.
TN Litigation Office Assistant Recruitment 2022 Highlights:-
|Name of the organization||Tamil Nadu Litigation Department|
|Post Name||Office Assistant|
|Category||TN Govt Jobs|
|No of vacancies||27|
|Job Location||Chennai, Madurai|
we are providing the TN Litigation Department Recruitment 2022 in our www.tamilanwork.com. you can view the website regularly, get the latest government job details as of all educational qualifications, the age limit for the currently published jobs 2022. Not Only for this job, find all details about all states govt jobs, Central Govt Jobs, Railways, Defence and all latest govt jobs having in our website.
Chennai Litigation Department Recruitment 2022:-
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for www.tn.gov.in Recruitment 2022
TN Litigation Department Jobs 2022 as follows Qualification Details.
Age Limit Details:
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Office Assistant||18 – 37 years|
TN Litigation Department Office Assistant Salary Details:
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Office Assistant||As per Norms|
This TN Litigation Department Vacancy 2022 follows
How to Apply For TN Litigation Department Recruitment 2022 Notification?
- Candidates can open the official website.
- Then find the career/recruitment page on the menu bar.
- Click the official notification download and read carefully.
- Fill in all the particulars without any errors.
- Finally, submit Your Application.
- Address: Refer Official Website
- Advocate General of Tamil Nadu, High Court, Chennai-600104
Dates to remember about the www.tn.gov.in Recruitment 2022
|Start date to Apply||20.05.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||17.06.2022|
TN Litigation Department Recruitment Notification 2022 Important Links
Here are all the links to the TN Litigation Department Vacancy Application form 2022 as follows.
Q1.How to Apply TN Litigation Department Notification 2022?
Ans: Apply Offline Mode
Q2.What is the last date TN Litigation Department Notification 2022?