- 1 NIFT Chennai Recruitment 2020 – Inspiring 19 Non-teaching Posts || Tn Govt Jobs 2020
- 1.1 NIFT Chennai Recruitment 2020 – Inspiring 19 Non-teaching Posts Highlights:-
- 1.2 NIFT Chennai Recruitment 2020: Educational Qualifications
- 1.2.1 NIFT Chennai Recruitment 2020: Selection Process
- 1.2.2 How to Apply NIFT Chennai Non-teaching posts?
- 1.2.3 NIFT Chennai Recruitment 2020 Application Fees:-
NIFT Chennai Recruitment 2020 – Inspiring 19 Non-teaching Posts || Tn Govt Jobs 2020
NIFT Chennai Recruitment 2020 – Inspiring 19 Non-teaching Posts Calling for application for 19 non-teaching posts in Chennai (Central Government Jobs). This online application is available on the official website https://www.nift.ac.in/ from 21 June 2020 to 24 July 2020.
Interested candidates will take the exam and interview, eligibility criteria, application fee, application process, selection process, syllabus, question papers, admit card, exam dates, end dates etc. Check it out thoroughly before applying.
NIFT Chennai Recruitment 2020 – Inspiring 19 Non-teaching Posts Highlights:-
|Name of the Organisation||NIFT(National Institute of Fashion Technology)|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs (Contract Basis)|
|No. of posts||19|
NIFT Chennai Recruitment 2020 – Inspiring 19 Non-teaching Posts Details:-
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
NIFT Chennai Recruitment 2020 – Salary Details:-
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||Salary Details|
|1||Junior assistant||Level – 2 of PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200 – GP Rs. 1900/-|
|2||Library Assistant||Level – 2 of PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200 – GP Rs. 1900/-|
|3||Lab Assistant||Level – 2 of PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200 – GP Rs. 1900/-|
|4||Electrician||Level – 2 of PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200 – GP Rs. 1900/-|
|5||Plumber||Level – 2 of PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200 – GP Rs. 1900/-|
|6||Multi-Tasking Staff||Level – 2 of PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200 – GP Rs. 1800/-|
NIFT Chennai Recruitment 2020: Educational Qualifications
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|1||Junior assistant||i) Passed 10+2 examination from a Board or its equivalent
recognized by the Govt.
ii) Diploma – Certificate in Computer Applications
Operations latest software i.e., MS Office (Word / Excel /
PowerPoint) and proficiency in computer operations.
iii) Have a speed of 30 wpm in English / Hindi typing
iv) Proficiency in Computer Application with Lotus. Word
Star, MS Word, MS Office, Excel
|2||Library Assistant||i) Graduate from a recognized University / Institution.
ii) Diploma in Library Science.
iii) At least 1-year assistance in a well-established library.
|3||Lab Assistant||Refer Official Notification|
|4||Electrician||i) 10th Class standard from a Board or its equivalent
recognized by the Govt.
ii) ITI Diploma in Electricians Trade from Government
Institute or its equivalent recognized by the Govt.
iii) Must possess electrical supervisory certificate of
competency issued by the Government recognized Institute
iv) Must have minimum practical experience of 5 years in
erection and running, maintenance of different types of
electrical appliances and installations including UG cable
|5||Plumber||i) Should possess ITI trade certification OR equivalent in
the trade with at least 5 years practical experience in the
ii) Should have a working knowledge of various types of
special tools used in the plumbing trade of all types of
pipes of different materials and be able to estimate
requirements for any job entrusted to him.
iii) Should be able to follow drawings and sketches and
execute work according to layout.
iv) Should possess plumbing licenses tax where such
licenses are issued by local authorities.
|6||Multi-Tasking Staff||i) Matriculation or equivalent pass from a Board or it’s
equivalent recognized by the Govt.OR
ii) ITI Pass*.
* Maybe adopted as per the special requirement of the post, if
NIFT Recruitment 2020 Age Limits:-
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||Age Limits|
|1||Junior assistant||18-25 years.|
|2||Library Assistant||21-30 years.|
|3||Lab Assistant||21-40 years.|
|6||Multi-Tasking Staff||18-25 years.|
NOTE: The maximum age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC /ST category and 3 years for
NIFT Chennai Recruitment 2020: Selection Process
- Selection process will include a written test and a skill test.
How to Apply NIFT Chennai Non-teaching posts?
- On completion of filling/uploading of the on-line application form and submission, download a copy of the application form, sign, enclose the self-attested photocopies of the certificates/testimonials, etc.,
- send to “The Director, National Institute of Fashion Technology, Rajiv Gandhi Salai Taramani, Chennai – 600 113, Tamil
Nadu” by Speed Post / Courier on or before 24.07.2020 mentioning on the cover “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______”.
- The Institute shall not be responsible for postal delays, if any. Interim correspondence will not be entertained. The hard copy of the application is to be sent through Registered Post / Speed Post only and not through courier or another mode.
- Applications form (a) hard copy of online applications received after the last date or
(b) incomplete in any respect or
(c) any fresh enclosures received after the last date shall not be considered.
NIFT Chennai Recruitment 2020 Application Fees:-
Candidate should pay a non-refundable application processing fee of Rs. 300/- for SC / ST candidates and Rs. 500 /- for others (UR / OBC) categories for each application. Payment can be made through online only (Link available in the Institute website)
NIFT Chennai Recruitment 2020 Written Exam Venue:-
The written test/skill test/interview will be held in
NIFT Chennai Recruitment 2020 19 Non-teaching Posts Important dates:-
- Starting Date of Application: 21.06.2020
- Last date of Submission: 24.07.2020
NIFT Chennai Recruitment 2020 19 Non-teaching Posts Important Links:-
Official Notification:-Click Here
Apply online:-Click Here