- 1 AAI Recruitment 2018 186 Junior Assistant Vacancy Apply Online through Official website www.aai.aero Jobs Notification 2018 Released. AAI invites online application for appointment in following Junior Assistant (Fire Service) post in Airports Authority Of India. The last date for submission of online applications is 15.07.2018.
- 2 Organization Name: Airports Authority Of India (AAI)Employment Category: Central Govt JobsTotal No. of Vacancies: 186Job Location: Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry and Lakshadweep Islands
- 3Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Educational Qualification: i) 10th Pass + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/ Fire with minimum 50% marks (OR) ii) 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks Driving Licence: a) Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License (OR) b) Valid Medium Vehicle License issued at least one year before the date of advertisement i.e., 13th June 2018 (OR) c) Valid Light Motor Vehicle Licence issued at least two years before the date of advertisement i.e., 13th June 2018. In case of (b) & (c) above, the incumbents will be required to acquire Heavy Duty Driving License within one year of appointment before completion of their probation period. In case, if they fail to acquire/obtain the Heavy Duty Driving License, their probation period will be extended for one more year in order to obtain Heavy Duty Driving License, till such time they will not be confirmed and their increments will also be withheld. Moreover, no further extension will be granted beyond two years and their services will stand terminated. Senior Assistant (Electronics) – 39 PostsEducational Qualification: Diploma in Electronics / Tele Communication / Radio Engineering (03 years Course) from a recognized institutionExperience: Two years (2) relevant experience in the concerned discipline. Note: Only candidates who are Domicile of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry and Lakshadweep Islands can apply for the above post.Age Limit: (As on 31.03.2017)The candidates’ Age shall be 18 to 30 years as on 31.03.2017 and the upper age limit is relaxable as follows (i) 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) as on 31.03.2017 (ii) 5 years for SC/ST as on 31.03.2017 (iii) Length of service extended by 3 yrs for Ex-servicemen (iv) Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA (Additional relaxation for 05 years for SC/ST candidates and 03years for OBC candidates). (v) Maximum age limit for Widows divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not remarried. Up to the age of 35 years (up to 40 years for a member of SC/ST and 38 years for OBC).Pay Scale Details:Pay Scale:Junior Assistant (Fire Service) – Rs.12500 -28500/- Senior Assistant (Electronics) – Rs.14500 -33500/-Selection Procedure:Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam (Computer Based Test), Documents verification followed by Medical Examination (Physical Measurement test), Driving Test & Endurance TestExam Fee / Application Fee Details: Application Fee: Applicable only for Candidates belongs to UR & OBC category: Rs.1000 (Rupees Thousand only) including GSTNo application fee is required to be paid by Women/SC/ST/Ex-servicemen candidates / Persons with benchmark Disabilities (PWD) i.e., Differently abled person. Airports Authority of India will accept fee through online net banking/credit cards/debit cards onlyiii. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstancesFor depositing the requisite fee candidates should visit online application link hosted in career pages of AAI website i.e., https://www.aai.aero/en/careers/recruitmentHow to apply:- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:First of all, Open Official Website i.e., www.aai.aero or Below Mentioned link from Tamildps.in Website.Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your ApplicationImportant Dates: Starting Date for Submission of Application:16.06.2018 Last date for Submission of Application:15.07.2018 Last Date for Payment of Application Fees:15.07.2018 Date of Examination: Aug/Sept 2018.Important Links:- Official Notification: Download Online Application Form: Download
AAI Recruitment 2018 186 Junior Assistant Vacancy
AAI Recruitment 2018 186 Junior Assistant Vacancy Apply Online through Official website www.aai.aero Jobs Notification 2018 Released. AAI invites online application for appointment in following Junior Assistant (Fire Service) post in Airports Authority Of India. The last date for submission of online applications is 15.07.2018.
AAI Recruitment 2018 186 Junior Assistant Vacancy Apply Application Details:-
Organization Name: Airports Authority Of India (AAI)
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 186
Job Location: Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry and Lakshadweep Islands
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
AAI Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Junior Assistant (Fire Service) – 147 Posts
(UR – 92, OBC (NCL) – 11, SC – 23, ST – 21)
- Senior Assistant (Electronics) – 39 Posts
(UR – 23, OBC (NCL) – 08, SC – 05, ST – 03)