University of Madras Recruitment 2018 03 Director Vacancy
University of Madras Recruitment 2018 03 Director Vacancy applies through Official website http://noc.unom.ac.in. University of Madras Director Jobs Notification 2018 Released. The University of Madras invites applications for appointment in following Director post at the University of Madras. The last date for submission of applications is 08.10.2018. other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below.
University of Madras Recruitment 2018 03 Director Vacancy Details:
Employment Category: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 03
Job Location: Chennai
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
The University of Madras Invites Applications for the Following Posts
1. Dean, College Development Council – 01 Post
2. Director, University Students Advisory Bureau – 01 Post
3. Co-ordinator, National Service Scheme (NSS) – 01 Post
1. Dean, College Development Council:
[i] A Master’s degree in Arts/Science or Humanities with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of “B” in the UGC seven point scale;
[ii] Experience of at least 15 years in Teaching/Research or both of which at least 2 years as Head of a Department in a University/Director of Research Establishment or principal of a recognized College.
[iii] Preference may be given to candidates with proven ability in executing and implementing funded research projects/innovative programmes in teaching and research.
[iv] Ph.D. qualification in the respective field.
[v] Research publications are desirable.
2. Director, University Students Advisory Bureau
1. A First or Second Class P.G. Degree with 55% in any subject, or its equivalent grade of “B” in the UGC seven point scale.
2. Ph.D. degree in any subject.
3. Experience: At least 10 years Teaching /Research experience.
4. Desirable: a. Student Counseling / Guidance; and b. Administrative experience.
5. Age limit: Maximum 55 years.
6. The scale of pay: Pay will be fixed with reference to the last pay drawn in the primary care of the applicant.
NOTE: Other conditions to the post of
1. A relaxation of 5% may be provided 55% to 50% of the marks at the Master’s level for SC/ST category.
2. A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. Degree holders who have passed their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September 1991.
3. Co-ordinator, National Service Scheme (NSS):
a. Assistant Professor with [academic level 12] /Assistant Professor with [academic level 11] in theUniversity or affiliated College.
b. The principal of affiliated College in the status of Assistant Professor with [academic level12], with NSS background.
c. Must have undergone NSS orientation in a TOC/TORC.
d. Must have been a Programme Officer [NSS] for at least three years.
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 1 – 57 Years), (For Post 2 – 55 Years), (For Post 3 – 50 Years). Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through University of Madras official Notification 2018 for more reference
Pay Scale Details:
1. Dean, College Development Council – Rs.1,44,200- Rs. 2,18,200/- (Level 14).
2. Director, University Students Advisory Bureau – Rs. 1,44,200 – Rs. 2,18,200/- (Level 14).
3. Co-ordinator, National Service Scheme (NSS) – Rs.79,800 – Rs. 2,11,500/- (Level 12).
Candidates will be selected based on Short Listing, Interview
Exam Fee / Application Fee:
Candidates who satisfy the above requirements may download the application form from the University Website and apply to the Registrar of the University (by Designation only) with a Demand Draft for Rs.500/- towards the cost of application. The Demand Draft shall be drawn in favor of the ‘The Registrar, the University of Madras’, payable at Chennai. The fee prescribed for SC/ST candidates is Rs.250/-. Those who claim experience in various teaching positions held in Self-financing/Private/ Govt. Aided institutions should get a certificate stating the post, scale of pay and period of service countersigned by RJD/DOTE of Government of Tamil Nadu.
How to apply:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline:
1. Log on to University of Madras Careers Page at the official website to http://noc.unom.ac.in
2. Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
3. Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
4. Take a print out of application form
5. Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
6. Ensure the information provided is correct & Make Payments
7. Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “the Registrar [by designation only]. University of Madras, Chennai – 600 005.” by post so as to reach us by 08.10.2018. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application: 11.09.2018
2. Last date for Submission of Application: 08.10.2018
Official Notification & Application Form PDF: