TNPL Recruitment 2018 03 Assistant Plant Engineer Vacancy Apply
TNPL Recruitment 2018 03 Assistant Plant Engineer Vacancy Apply through Official website www.tnpl.com. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.tnpl.com. The last date for submission of applications is 29.06.2018Other details Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, pay scale details, how to apply and Selection Process, last date application submission, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.….
TNPL Recruitment 2018 03 Assistant Plant Engineer Vacancy Apply Details:-
Organization Name: Tamilnadu Newsprint And Papers Limited (TNPL)
Total No. of Vacancies: 03
Job Location: Karur
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Assistant Plant Engineer- 03
First Class full-time B.E / B.Tech in Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engineering + Should have minimum 5 years of post qualification experience as on 01/06/2018
Age Limit: (As on 01.06.2018)
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 25 Years. Go through TNPL official Notification 2018 for more reference
Pay Scale Details:
Pay Scale: Rs.15000-380-18800/-
Candidates will be selected based on Short Listing, Interview
How to Apply:
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e.,http://www.tnpl.com/Careers.aspx or Below Mentioned link from Tamilanwork.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application.
- HardCopies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to GENERAL MANAGER (HR) TAMIL NADU NEWSPRINT AND PAPERS LIMITED KAGITHAPURAM-639 136, KARUR DISTRICT, TAMIL NADU.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:15.06.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application:29.06.2018