Thanjavur Aavin milk recruitment 2018 – Driver & Technician Posts has invited offline application for the recruitment of Manager (Marketing & Accounts), Driver (HVD & LVD) and Technician (Boiler & Refrigeration) Posts. Totally, 07vacancies are allotted for following posts, as shown in below table. Aspirants can send their prescribed format enclosed with a necessary document like DD, 2 Passport size photocopy, Self Addressed postcard & other certificates to given office address. The last date for submission of offline application is 13.06.2018.
Interested candidates refer official website @ www.aavinmilk.com (or)www.aavinthanjavur.com. Candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in official notification. Eligible candidates apply offline mode for the post via Registered post/Speed post on or before the last date. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, Pay Scale, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available on this page in brief.
|Organization Name||Thanjavur District Cooperative Milk Producers Union Ltd.|
|Organization Type||State Government|
|Name of the post||Manager, Driver & Technician|
|Job Location||Thanjavur, TamilNadu|
Vacancy Details of AAVIN Manager, Driver & Technician Recruitment 2018:
|Name of the post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Manager (Marketing)||01||Rs. 9300-34800/-|
|Driver (HVD)||01||Rs. 5200-20200/-|
Eligibility Criteria for AAVIN Thanjavur Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates should have (VIII) 8th STD/SSLC/ITI/Degree/MBA/ Post-Graduate Diploma/CA/ICWA Inter from recognized board/university/institution.
- Candidates must have adequate knowledge in Tamil.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- Minimum Age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 30 years.
- Check more details of maximum age limitation in the official notification given below.
- Written Test.
- Academic Qualification.
- Driving Skill.
- Oral Test.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode-By Registered Post/Speed Post.
The General Manager Thanjavur District Cooperative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd., Nanjikkottai Road, Thanjavur 613 006. Tamil Nadu.
Mode of Payment
- Offline Mode-By Demand Draft (DD) in favour of The General Manager, Thanjavur District Co-operative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd., Thanjavur and payable at Thanjavur, Head Quarters of the Union. [Drawn in any one of the Nationalised Banks / Cooperative Banks]
How to apply for AAVIN Thanjavur District Notification:
- Candidates visit AAVIN official website -> www.aavinmilk.com.
- Click on option -> Employment Notification on the home page.
- Download the correct notification -> THANJAVUR DCMPU LTD-EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION ADVERTISEMENT NO.1/2018.
- Read the notification clearly to check your eligibility & take print out of the application form.
- Fill all your details of application form correctly.
- Attach passport size photo (with self-attested) and necessary documents.
- Check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to given address.
|Last date of receipt of application form >> |
Click here to download Official Notification >>
Click here to download Application Form >>
13.06.2018 till 05.30 PM