Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2018 47 Clerk, Technician Vacancy Download Application through Official website www.tmc.gov.in.Clerk, Technician, Scientific Assistant Jobs Notification 2018 Released. The post invites Walk in Interview for appointment in following Clerk, Technician, Scientific Assistant post in Memorial Centre. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.tmc.gov.in. Prospective candidates will have to before Walk in Interview carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, Result Date etc.
Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2018 47 Clerk, Technician Vacancy Details:-
Organization Name: Tata Memorial Centre
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 47
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Latest TMC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Ad-hoc Assistant Professor, Biochemistry – 01
- Junior Resident (Medicine / Medical Oncology/ Blood Bank) – 04
- Ad-Hoc Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Biochemistry) – 02
- Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Haematopathology) – 01
- Ad Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Transfusion Medicine) – 05
- Technician (C.S.S.D) – 04
- Medical transcriptions – 02
- Computer Programmer – 01
- Clerk – 25
- Clerk cum Telephone Operator – 02
- Ad-hoc Assistant Professor, Biochemistry -M.D. (Biochemistry) recognized by Medical Council of India with 03 years’ post-M.D. experience in service, education, and research in Clinical Biochemistry preferably in a teaching Institute. This position requires the operational skills for running a state of the art Modern Clinical Biochemistry facility and providing logistic support to the clinical and academic programs.
- Junior Resident (Medicine / Medical Oncology/ Blood Bank) -M.B.B.S. with successful completion of Internship.
- Ad-Hoc Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Biochemistry) -B.Sc. in Medical Laboratory Technology with 50% marks, with 2 years experience OR B.Sc. in (Biochemistry/ Chemistry/ Botany/ Zoology/ Life Sciences) with 50% marks and D.M.L.T. (Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology) from Government recognised Institute with 01 year experience in a Medical Laboratory
- Ad-Hoc Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Haematopathology) -B.Sc. in Biological Sciences including Biotechnology with 50% marks and Degree or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from Government recognized Institute with 01-year experience in busy Haemato-pathology Laboratory. Preference will be given to those having additional qualifications with M.Sc. and experience in Flow Cytometry.
- Ad-hoc Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Transfusion Medicine) -B.Sc.(Biochemistry/ Chemistry/ Botany/ Zoology/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology) with minimum 50% marks and Degree or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a Government recognized University with 01-year experience after Degree & Diploma in an FDA licensed Blood Bank
- Ad-Hoc Technician (C.S.S.D) -H.S.C. with minimum 50% marks in Science. Minimum 3 years experience as Technician in CSSD in a reputed hospital.
- Ad-Hoc Medical transcriptions -B.Sc. plus good knowledge of Computer Data Entry / Computer application. Should be familiar with Medical Terminology and also be able to transcribe from manuscript/ dictation.
- Ad-hoc Computer Programmer -B.E./B.Tech (Computer Science / Information Technology) or Equivalent or MCA degree with minimum aggregate 55% marks from Govt. recognized university. Candidate should have minimum 3 years of hands-on programming experience in the client-server environment using visual basic .NET technology as a front-end tool & DB2 RDBMS on IBM i – series AS400 server or MS SQL RDBMS on a windows server as back-end. Candidate must also have good practical knowledge of SQL, Crystal report. Working knowledge of Web Technology / Web Development tools, skills on ASP / VB Script is desirable. Preference would be given to candidates having prior relevant experience of design/development/maintenance of Hospital Information System and should be able to support upcoming Hospital facilities in Varanasi in close coordination with Information Technology Department.
- Ad-hoc Clerk graduate (any discipline) with 50% marks with computer course (Min. 3 months). 1-year clerical experience is mandatory. The incumbent will have to look after the Administration matters. Candidates should be well versed with Communication.
- Ad-hoc Clerk cum Telephone Operator graduate from a recognized University with Telephone Operator’s Course with excellent communication skills and minimum one year experience of handling Exchange Board preferably EPABX and Radio Paging System Encoder in a reputed Institute/Hospital. Ability to converse in English and Hindi. Will have to work in shift duties including nights, Sundays and Holidays and when required in Reception and other office area
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 1 – 45 years), (For Post 2 – 40 Years), (For Post 3, 4, 5 – 30 Years), (For Post 6 – 27 Years), (For post 7 – 25 Years). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through official Notification 2018 for more reference
Pay Scale Details for Clerk, Technician, Scientific Assistant:
- Ad-hoc Assistant Professor, Biochemistry – Rs. 1, 00, 000/-
- Junior Resident (Medicine / Medical Oncology/ Blood Bank) – Rs.53, 000/-
- Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Biochemistry) – Rs.20, 000/-
- Ad- Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Haematopathology) – Rs.20, 000/-
- Ad-hoc Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Transfusion Medicine) – Rs.20, 000/-
- Technician (C.S.S.D) – Rs.17, 000 – 20, 000/-
- Medical transcriptions – Rs.15, 000 – 25, 000/-
Selection Procedure for Clerk, Technician, Scientific Assistant:
Candidates will be selected based on Interview
How to apply for Clerk, Technician, Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2018:
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official website www.tmc.gov.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue(Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital,
Ghanti Mill Road, Lahartara,
Old Loco Colony,
Important Dates for Clerk, Technician, Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2018:
Date of Walk in Interview: 15.06.2018, & 16.06.2018, 19.06.2018
Clerk, Technician, Scientific Assistant Notification & Application Form LinK:-
TMC Clerk, Technician Official Notification PDF:- Download