NHAI Recruitment 2018 13 Assistant Advisor (Finance) Vacancy
NHAI Recruitment 2018 13 Assistant Advisor (Finance) Vacancy Apply through Official website www.nhai.gov.in. NHAI invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Assistant Advisor (Finance) post in National Highways Authority of India. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.nhai.gov.in. The last date for submission of applications is 25.07.2018. Other Details Like age limit, Educational qualifications, Selection process, Application Fees and How to apply are given below.
Organization Name: National Highways Authority of India
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 13
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NHAI Invites Applications for the Following Posts
1. Assistant Advisor (Finance) – 13
Candidates who have completed Bachelor Degree in Commerce/ Accounts from a recognized university OR Intermediate CA/ICWA or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply NHAI Recruitment 2018.
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 65 Years. Go through NHAI official Notification 2018 for more reference
Pay Scale Details:
Pay Scale: Rs. 40000 – 60000/- (Per Month)
Candidates will be selected based on Interview
How to Apply:
1. Log on to NHAI Careers Page at the official website to www.nhai.gov.in
Take a print out of application form
6. Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “Regional Officer National Highways Authority of India E-2/167, Arera Colony Near Habibganj Railways Station Bhopal (MP)-462016 Phone no. (0755)-2426638, Fax no. (0755)-2426698” by post so as to reach us by 25.07.2018.
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application: 10.07.2018
2. Last date for Submission of Application: 25.07.2018
Official Notification & Application Links: