- 1 JNU Delhi Recruitment 2019 73 Jr Asst cum Typist, Office Attendant (MTS) Posts Highlights:-
- 1.1 JNU Delhi Recruitment 2019 73 Jr Asst cum Typist, Office Attendant (MTS) Posts Details:-
- 1.2 Eligibility Details:-
- 1.3 Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.4 How to apply:-
- 1.5 Important dates:-
- 1.6 Important Links:-
- 1.7 Share this:
- 1.8 Related
JNU Delhi Recruitment 2019 73 Jr Asst cum Typist, Office Attendant (MTS) Posts On-line programs from 05.01.2019 to 04.02.2019. The interested and eligible applicants can capable of applying for this task without difficulty. Do no longer miss the superb profession opportunity in Jawaharlal Nehru college. The certain facts on JNU Delhi present day job notification 2019 have been given beneath. The activity hunters are asked to examine beneath the JNU Delhi task selection manner, eligibility, income, age restrict and packages charge in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this web page for upcoming changes in JNU Delhi Jr Asst cum Typist, workplace Attendant (MTS) job 2019. For more accurate statistics on this JNU Delhi process notification, take a look at their professional website https://www.Jnu.Ac.In/main/.
Other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below. Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online.
JNU Delhi Recruitment 2019 73 Jr Asst cum Typist, Office Attendant (MTS) Posts Highlights:-
|Organization||Jawaharlal Nehru University|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
JNU Delhi Recruitment 2019 73 Jr Asst cum Typist, Office Attendant (MTS) Posts Details:-
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU Delhi) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give a huge surprise to the candidates. They invite 73 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 73
- Personal Assistant – 02-UR
- Stenographer – 07 (UR-03, SC-02, OBC-02)
- Junior Assistant-cum-Typist – 44 (UR-19, SC-09, ST-03 & OBC-11 & UR-PwDVH-01, UR-PwD-OH-01)
- Office Attendant (Multi Tasking Staff) – 20 (UR-06, SC-05, ST-02, OBC-06, UR-PwD -OH-01)
As per the recent Jawaharlal Nehru college (JNU Delhi) notification 2019, the eligibility information for the Jr Asst cum Typist, workplace Attendant (MTS) job has given below. It’s far very important to test your qualification for this opportunity. If you have much less qualification, you may now not able to observe for this profession. Here underneath you could discover age restrict and academic qualification required for JNU Delhi Jr Asst cum Typist, office Attendant (MTS) process 2019.
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU Delhi) job opportunities.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) with proficiency in shorthand with a speed of 100 w.p.m. and two years experience as Stenographer.
- Knowledge of Computer operation.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) with proficiency in shorthand with a speed of 80 w.p.m.
- Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate (10+2).
- Typewriting test of five minutes duration from a given passage with a maximum of Qualifying Speed – English Typing 30 words per minutes; or Hindi Typing 25 words per minutes.
- Knowledge of Computer Operation.
Office Attendant (Multi Tasking Staff)
To apply for Jawaharlal Nehru University job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
Max- 35 years (Age relaxation will also be given to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-servicemen candidates as per Government of India rules.)
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the JNU Delhi official notification 2019.
Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 73 Jr Asst cum Typist, Office Attendant (MTS) job in Jawaharlal Nehru University the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste-wise application fee payment details are given below.
- Gen/ OBC – ₹500
- SC/ST/PWD and Women candidates – Nil
- Personal Assistant – Level-6 of 7th CPC (₹35,400- 1,12,400)
- Stenographer – Level-4 of 7th CPC (₹25,500- 81,100)
- Junior Assistant-cum-Typist – Level-2 of 7th CPC (₹19,900- 63,200)
- Office Attendant (Multi Tasking Staff) – Level-1 of 7th CPC (₹18,000- 56,900)
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply:-
Step 1: Visit JNU Delhi official website – https://www.jnu.ac.in/main/
Step 2: Search for Jr Asst cum Typist, Office Attendant (MTS) notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification on their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to JNU Delhi Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through the online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on JNU Delhi and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 73 Jr Asst cum Typist, Office Attendant (MTS) job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if JNU Delhi asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.