- 1 IIFPT Thanjavur Recruitment 2019 07 Adjunct Faculty Posts Highlights:-
- 1.1 IIFPT Thanjavur Recruitment 2019 07 Adjunct Faculty Posts Details:-
- 1.2 Eligibility Details:-
- 1.3 Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.4 How to apply:-
- 1.5 Important dates:-
- 1.6 Important Links:-
- 1.7 Share this:
- 1.8 Related
IIFPT Thanjavur Recruitment 2019 07 Adjunct Faculty Posts With the aid of direct walk-in on 04.02.2019 at 09:30 AM. The interested and eligible applicants can capable of following for this activity effortlessly. Do not leave out the notable profession opportunity in IIFPT Thanjavur. The distinctive records on IIFPT Thanjavur modern task notification 2019 have been given beneath. The job hunters are asked to examine underneath the IIFPT Thanjavur task choice method, eligibility, earnings, age limit, and packages fee in our Tamilanwork internet site. Aspirants live tuned in this page for upcoming changes in IIFPT Thanjavur Adjunct school & different activity 2019. For more accurate data in this IIFPT Thanjavur job notification, take a look at their authentic internet site http://www.Iifpt.Edu.In/.
other details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, important dates and important links apply online application forms, results, previous papers are given Below. Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online.
IIFPT Thanjavur Recruitment 2019 07 Adjunct Faculty Posts Highlights:-
|Organization||Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection mode||Walk-In (Interview)|
|Walk-in Date||04.02.2019 at 09:30 AM|
IIFPT Thanjavur Recruitment 2019 07 Adjunct Faculty Posts Details:-
Total Vacancies: 07
IIFPT Thanjavur Recruitment 2019 07 Adjunct Faculty Posts Detailed Vacancies:-
- Faculty – 01
- Senior Research Fellow – 03
- Junior Research Fellow – 01
- Project Assistant – 01
- Designing 3-D printed foods for personalized nutrition (GAP- 040) – 01
As per the recent IIFPT Thanjavur notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Adjunct Faculty & Other job has given below. It is very important to check your qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for IIFPT Thanjavur Adjunct Faculty & Other jobs 2019.
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various IIFPT Thanjavur job opportunities.
- M Tech/Ph.D. with specialization in Post Harvest Technology/ Food Technology/ Food Engineering or Agricultural Engineering / Chemical Engineering specialized in Food Process Engineering. The desirable qualification is Ph.D. in the respective disciplines
A faculty retired from technical institutions or a person of eminence with a Postgraduate or Ph.D. qualifications having 10-15 years of experience from Industry/organization shall satisfy the following norms:
- Teaching and research organizations of State/ Central government Institutions/ Universities
• Central and State Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs)
• Reputed Industries
• NRIs and PIOs working with reputed overseas academic, research and industrial organizations or having a demonstrated interest in Indian issues.
Senior Research Fellow
- Masters Degree with NET passed in Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry / Biochemistry / Food Chemistry / M. Tech in Food Technology / Food Science and Technology / Chemical Engineering /Biotechnology. The desirable qualification is Ph.D. with working experience in a Chemical laboratory and experience in handling high-tech Instruments
Junior Research Fellow
- M.Tech / M.E. in Food Process Engineering / Food Science & Technology/ Food Technology/ Biotechnology/ Nanotechnology or M.Sc. in the above disciplines with NET or M.Sc. in Food Science & Nutrition with NET or Ph.D. in the above disciplines.
- B.Tech in Food Process Engineering / Food Science & Technology / Agricultural Process Engineering / Biotechnology or M.Sc. in the above disciplines / Biochemistry / Chemistry. Desirable expertise: expertise/ experience in basic food proximate analysis, optimization and post-purification analysis, automated solid phase extraction technique, different sample preparation methods for LCMS, LCMS method development and validation, operating texture analyzer & rheometer and interpretation of the result.
Designing 3-D printed foods for personalized nutrition (GAP- 040)
B.Tech in Food Process Engineering / Biotechnology / Food Technology or M.Sc. in Food Science / Food Technology/ Food & Nutrition.
- Adjunct Faculty – 70 years
- Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant – 35 years for men and 40 years for women
For more reference kindly check the IIFPT Thanjavur official notification 2019.
Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- Gen/ OBC – ₹500
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Nil
Cash/DD/Postal Order drawn in favor of “The Director, Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Thanjavur”
- Adjunct Faculty – ₹80,000 per month
- Senior Research Fellow – ₹25,000 Consolidated (in addition 10% HRA on the consolidated amount)
- Junior Research Fellow – ₹25,000 Consolidated (in addition 10% HRA on the consolidated amount)
- Project Assistant – ₹12,000 Consolidated (in addition 10% HRA on the consolidated amount)
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply:-
Step 1: Visit IIFPT Thanjavur official website – http://www.iifpt.edu.in/
Step 2: Search for Adjunct Faculty & Other notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download and view the official notification on their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to IIFPT Thanjavur Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Take printout the application form or Print your CV.
Step 6: Fill all the details required by IIFPT Thanjavur
Step 7: Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self-signature the same
Step 8: Go for walk-In on 04.02.2019 at 09:30 AM
|Address to go for IIFPT Thanjavur Adjunct Faculty & Other job interviews|
|Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Ministry of Food Processing Industries Pudukkottai Road, Thanjavur – 613 005|
The following important dates need to be remembered by the IIFPT Thanjavur candidates.
|Walk-In Date & Time||04.02.2019 at 09:30 AM|