CPPRI Recruitment 2018 16 LDC, Personal Assistant Vacants for 16 Manager (Finance & Admin.), Scientist -B, Section Officer, Personal Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Support Staff, Driver Posts through Official website www.cppri.org.in. CPPRI LDC, Scientist, Personal Assistant Jobs Notification 2018 Released. CPPRI invites Off-line applications for in following LDC, Scientist, Personal Assistant post in Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.cppri.org.in. The last date for submission of applications is 06.05.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, , Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, CPPRI pattern of examination, CPPRI Syllabus, CPPRI Question Paper, CPPRI Admit Date Release Date, CPPRI Exam Date, CPPRI Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying.
CPPRI Recruitment 2018 – 16 LDC, Scientist, Personal Assistant Posts Application Form:
Organization Name: Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 16
Job Location: Saharanpur (Uttar Pradesh)
Latest CPPRI Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CPPRI Invites Applications for the Following Posts
1. Manager (Finance & Admin.) – 01
2. Scientist -B – 04
3. Section Officer – 01
4. Personal Assistant – 02
5. Lower Division Clerk – 06
6. Support Staff – 01
7. Driver – 01
Eligibility Criteria for CPPRI Vacancy 2018:
1. Manager (Finance & Admin.) – Second Class Post Graduate Degree
2. Scientist -B – M.Sc. or B.E. or recognized equivalent qualification with minimum of 60% marks with two years relevant experience in the area of pulp & paper. OR M.Tech or M.E. or Ph.D. with minimum of 60% marks.
3. Section Officer – Second Class Bachelor Degree
4. Personal Assistant – Second Class Bachelor Degree and shorthand speed 120 wpm in English/Hindi and typing speed 40 wpm in English/Hindi.
5. Lower Division Clerk – Second Class Bachelor Degree and Diploma/certificate in Computer Application and typing speed 40 wpm in English and 30 wpm in Hindi.
6. Support Staff – SSC/10 Standard with 50% marks in the aggregate and ITI Certificate of 2 years duration in Boiler Trade. OR SSSC/HSC/12th in Science Stream with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate with Td Class Boiler Attendant Certificate.
7. Driver – 8th pass and driving licence.
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 1 – 50 years), (For Post 2, 4, 7 – 30 Years), (For Post 3 – 35 Years), (For Post 5 – 25 years), (For Post 6 – 23 Years). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CPPRI official Notification 2018 for more reference
Pay Scale Details for CPPRI LDC, Scientist, Personal Assistant:
2. Scientist -B – Rs. 56100-177500/-
3. Section Officer – Rs. 47600-151100/-
4. Personal Assistant – Rs. 35400-112400/-
5. Lower Division Clerk – Rs. 19900-63200/-
6. Support Staff – Rs. 19900-63200/-
7. Driver – Rs. 19900-63200/-
Selection Procedure for CPPRI LDC, Scientist, Personal Assistant:
Candidates will be selected based on , Skill Test, and Interview
Exam Fee / Application Fee Details for CPPRI LDC, Scientist, Personal Assistant:
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.500/-
For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – Nil
for CPPRI Application Form:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline:
Take a print out of application form
6. Hard Copies of the signed application (registered ) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “Director, Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute, Post Box No. 174, Himmat Nagar, Paper Mills Road, Saharanpur-247 001(UP)” by post so as to reach us by 06.05.2018. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
CPPRI LDC, Scientist, Personal Assistant Posts Important Dates:
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application: 07.04.2018
2. Last date for Submission of Application: 06.05.2018
3. Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 06.05.2018
4. Date of Examination: June/July 2018
CPPRI Official Notification & Application Form :-
CPPRI Official Website Career Page:
CPPRI Official Notification & Application Form :