Cantonment Board Chennai Recruitment 2018 02 Ayah (Female) Vacancy
Cantonment Board Chennai Recruitment 2018 – 02 Ayah (Female) Vacancy Apply through Official website www.cbstm.org.in. Cantonment Board Chennai invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Ayah (Female) post in Cantonment Board Chennai. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.cbstm.org.in. The last date for submission of applications is 25.08.2018. Other Details Like age limit, Educational qualifications, Selection process, Application Fees and How to apply are given below.
Organization Name: Cantonment Board Chennai
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 02
Job Location: Chennai
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Cantonment Board Chennai Invites Applications for the Following Posts
1. Ayah (Female) – 02
Eligibility Criteria for Cantonment Board Chennai Vacancy 2018:
Essential: 8thth Std Passed and ability to read and write in Tamil
Desirable: Previous field experience in Medical Institutions
Age Limit: (As on 18.08.2018)
Candidate’s Upper age limit for the UnReserved (UR) post is 25 years; post reserved for SC, the upper age limit is 30 years as on 18.08.2018. For all the above posts, the upper age limit for Differently abled candidates is 35 years for Un-Reserved (UR), 40 years for SC. The minimum age for all the above posts is 18 years. No age relaxation is given for OBC, SC/ST applying for Un-Reserved (UR) posts. Age relaxation for Departmental Candidates and Ex-Servicemen is applicable as per rules.
Pay Scale Details:
Pay Scale: Rs.4800 – 10000/- with Grade Pay Rs.1300/-
Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Skill Test
Exam Fee / Application Fee Details:
The candidates have to pay a fixed fee of Rs. 200/- through Demand Draft issued by any Nationalized Bank has drawn in favor of the “Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, St. Thomas Mount” & payable at Chennai, which should be enclosed with the application form. The candidates belonging to SC/Differently abled are exempted from payment of the fee.
How to Apply:
1. Log on to Cantonment Board Chennai Careers Page at the official website to www.cbstm.org.in
Take a print out of application form
6. Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to ““The Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, North Parade Road, St. Thomas Mount, Chennai – 600016”.
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application: 12.07.2018
2. Last date for Submission of Application: 25.08.2018
3. Date of Examination: Sept/Oct 2018
Official Notification & Application Links: