- 1 Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment 2021 | Posts: Financial Adviser, Junior Accounts Officer | Last Date: 31.01.2022 | Armed Forces Tribunal Job Vacancy | Central Govt Jobs 2021 | @ aftdelhi.nic.in
- 2 AFT Recruitment 2022 Highlights:-
- 3 Armed Forces Tribunal Vacancy 2022 Details:-
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for www. aftdelhi.nic.in Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification
- 5 How to Apply For Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment 2022 Notification?
Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment 2021 | Posts: Financial Adviser, Junior Accounts Officer | Last Date: 31.01.2022 | Armed Forces Tribunal Job Vacancy | Central Govt Jobs 2021 | @ aftdelhi.nic.in
Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment 2021: Armed Forces Tribunal has recently announced the latest recruitment for Financial Adviser, Junior Accounts Officer post Offline. This Armed Forces Tribunal job notification 2021 will be available on the official website from 14.12.2021 to 31.01.2022.
Interested are requested to use the Armed Forces Tribunal Job Vacancy 2021 Notice regarding the examination process, educational qualification, age limit, examination process, how to apply for important dates, and application form. If you are in doubt about completing the Offline application form for Notification 2021, you can ask through the comment section.
AFT Recruitment 2022 Highlights:-
|Name of the organization||Armed Forces Tribunal|
|Post Name||Financial Adviser, Junior Accounts Officer|
|Category||Delhi Govt Jobs|
|No of vacancies||20|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
we are providing the Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment 2021 in our www.tamilanwork.com. you can view the website regularly, get the latest government job details as of all educational qualifications, the age limit for the currently published jobs 2021. Not Only for this job, find all details about all states govt jobs, Central Govt Jobs, Railways, Defence and all latest govt jobs having in our website.
Armed Forces Tribunal Vacancy 2022 Details:-
|Post Name||No.of Posts|
|Junior Accounts Officer||2|
|Principal Private Secretary||4|
|Deputy Controller of Accounts||1|
Eligibility Criteria for www. aftdelhi.nic.in Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification
|Assistant Registrar||Degree in Law, Analogous|
|Section Officer||Analogous, Graduate|
|Junior Accounts Officer||Analogous|
|Principal Private Secretary||Analogous|
|Deputy Controller of Accounts||Analogous|
|Post Name||Age limit|
|All Posts||56 years|
|Stenographer||Rs.35400 – 112400/-|
|Private secretary||Rs.44900 – 142400/-|
|Accounts Officer||Rs.44900 – 142400/-|
|Assistant Registrar||Rs.53100 – 167800/-|
|Section Officer||Rs.44900 – 142400/-|
|Financial Advisor||Rs.123100 – 215900/-|
|Junior Accounts Officer||Rs.35400 – 112400/-|
|Assistant||Rs.35400 – 112400/-|
|Principal Private Secretary||Rs.67700 – 208700/-|
|Deputy Controller of Accounts|
Armed Forces Tribunal jobs 2021 as follows Application Fees.
This Armed Forces Tribunal Vacancy 2021 follows
How to Apply For Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment 2022 Notification?
- Candidates can open the official website.
- Then find the career/recruitment page on the menu bar.
- Click the official notification download and read carefully.
- Fill in all the particulars without any errors.
- Finally, submit Your Application.
- Principal Registrar, Armed Forces Tribunal, Principal Bench, West Block-V111, Sector-I, R.K. Puram, New Delhi — 110 066.
Dates to remember about the Delhi Govt Jobs 2021
|Start Date to Apply||14.01.2021|
|Last Date to Apply||31.01.2022|
Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment 2022 Application Form Important Links
Here are all the links to the Armed Forces Tribunal Vacancy 2021 Notification.