Anna University Recruitment 2018 Project Associate I, II, Clerical Professional Assistant Vacancy
Anna University Recruitment 2018 Project Associate I, II, Clerical Professional Assistant Vacancy Apply Posts Download Application through Official website www.annauniv.edu. Anna University invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Project Associate I, II, Clerical Professional Assistant post in Anna University Chennai. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.annauniv.edu. The last date for submission of applications is 10.07.2018. Other details of Vizag Steel Plant Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Anna University Recruitment 2018 Project Associate I, II, Clerical Professional Assistant Vacancy Details:-
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Anna University Invites Applications for the Following Posts
1. Project Associate I
2. Project Associate II
3. Clerical Professional Assistant
Eligibility Criteria for Anna University Vacancy 2018:
1. Project Associate I – B.E. (CSE) or M.C.A. – First Class with a minimum of 1-year experience in using Database, .NET, HTML, Java etc
2. Project Associate II – M.E. (CSE) I M.Tech (IT) with a minimum of 2 years experience in Software development Institutions and Programming experience using PHP, MYSQL, HTML and Ubuntu, Linux OS, etc.
3. Clerical Professional Assistant – UGI PG degree with computer skills Preferable: B.Sc (CSE/IT) I M.Sc (CSE/IT)
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 1, 2 – 28 Years), (For Post 3 – 25 Years). Go through Anna University official Notification 2018 for more reference
Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply:
1. Log on to Anna University Careers Page at the official website to www.annauniv.edu
Take a print out of application form
6. The hard copy of the filled in application form along with necessary certificates should be submitted to the CTDT office and the soft copy of the same application along with scanned copy of the certificates should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10.07.2018.
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application: 30.06.2018
2. Last date for Submission of Application: 10.07.2018
Official Notification & Application LInks: