TNPSC Syllabus 2020 OUT – 3rd November 2020
TNPSC Syllabus 2020 OUT – 3rd November 2020 The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has published the DNPSC Syllabus 2020 Integrated Engineering Service Examination on its official website www.tnpsc.gov.in. Here, candidates can get updates, admit cards and other essential details related to TNPSC Syllabus 2020. Selection of Integrated Engineering Service. Download the TNPSC Integrated Engineering Service Exam Syllabus 2020 by taking all the latest updates like session, syllabus, exam date, interview schedule and other details here and following the official link below.
Additional updates on the TNPSC Curriculum 2020 for the Integrated Engineering Service Examination are also available on our website.
TNPSC Syllabus 2020 Highlights:-
|Name of the Post||TNPSC Group 1,2,3,4|
TNPSC Syllabus 2020 Details:-
TNPSC Revised New Syllabus 2020
TNPSC NEW Syllabus 2020
TNPSC GROUP 1 New Syllabus
PAPER– I (250 Marks/ 3 hours)
1. modern history of India and Indian culture
2. Social issues in India and Tamil Nadu
3. GeneralAptitude& Mental Ability (SSLC Standard)
PAPER-II (250 Marks/ 3 hours)
1. Indian Polity and Emerging Political Trends across the world affecting India
2. Role and Impact of Science and Technology in the development of India.
3. Tamil Society- its Culture and Heritage
PAPER- III (250 Marks/ 3 hours)
1. Geography of India with special reference to Tamil Nadu
2. Environment, Bio-Diversity and Disaster Management
3. Indian Economy – Current economic trends and impact of global economy on India.
|General Studies||75||90||300||3 hours|
|General English/ General Tamil||100|
TNPSC Group 1,1A,1B,1C,3,3A,4,6A,7A,7B,8 New syllabus Released Download Link Below:-