KVIC Recruitment 2020 Inspiring 34 Director & Deputy Director Posts | TN Govt Jobs 2021
KVIC Recruitment 2020 Inspiring 36 Director & Deputy Director Posts Khadi and Village Industries Commission invites online applications for direct recruitment from eligible Indian citizens. KVIC India has recently announced a new employment announcement Regarding 34 vacancies on 16.11.2020. KVIC plans to appoint 34 activists for the posts of Director and Deputy Director. Applicants expecting engineering jobs in Federal Government jobs are kindly requested to register online from 16.11.2020. As per KVIC recruitment notice, online form will be accepted till 15.12.2020.
Candidates will be recruited on the basis of document verification/interview and the selected candidates will be posted anywhere in KVIC office in India. Applicants should have Engineering / Degree / Post Graduate Degree / CA and age limit 40 years and 50 years. KVIC Recruitment Notice and KVIC India Recruitment Application Form available @ www.kvic.gov.in. Competitors must pay the required fee online. Khadi Gram Udyog Vacancy, Upcoming KVIC Job Announcements, Courses, Answer Key, Eligibility List, Selection List, Admit Card, Results, Upcoming Announcements and many more details will be uploaded on the official website.
KVIC Recruitment 2020 Inspiring 34 Director & Deputy Director Posts Highlights:-
|Organization Name||Khadi and Village Industries Commission|
|Job Name||Director & Deputy Director|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
KVIC Recruitment 2020 Inspiring 34 Director & Deputy Director Posts Details:-
As per the announcement, overall 34 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Basic Pay|
Eligibility Criteria for KVIC Director & Deputy Director Vacancy
|1||Director||Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology from a recognized University; or (ii) Chartered Accountant; or (iii) Masters Degree in any subject from a recognized University; or (iv) Bachelors Degree in Law from a recognized University; and (v) Twelve Years experience in the relevant field.|
|2||Deputy Director||Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology from a recognized University; or (ii) Chartered Accountant; or (iii) Masters Degree in any subject from a recognized University; or (iv) Bachelors Degree in Law from a recognized University; and (v) Ten Years experience in the relevant field.|
- Director: Not exceeding 50 years.
- Deputy Director; Not exceeding 40 years.
- The final selection for the above posts will be made on the basis of weightage to academic qualification, experience and performance in the Personal Interview.
Method of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.1500 for all candidates (for each post) and No fee for KVIC employees.
- You should make the payment via On-line mode. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
How to apply KVIC Recruitment Notification 2020?
- Go to official website kvic.gov.in.
- Click Vacancies Button on menu bar
- Announcement will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Enter your details correctly and get the payment.
- Lastly click submit button and take the print of the application form.
kvic recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||16.11.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||15.12.2020|
kvic recruitment 2020 notification pdf
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION:-DOWNLOAD HERE
APPLY ONLINE:-CLICK HERE