UIDAI Recruitment 2020 – Skill 14 Assistant Director-General Posts | Tn Govt Jobs 2020
UIDAI Recruitment 2020 – Skill 14 Assistant Director-General Posts India’s Unique Identification Authority recently issued a job announcement to fill 14 posts through offline mode. NEW DELHI – Candidates seeking the latest government jobs in Mumbai 2020 can take advantage of this opportunity. Below are details on how to apply for the UIDAI recruitment required qualification, age limit, pay scale and details. UIDAI Career Official Website www.uidai.gov.in Recruitment 2020.
All eligible aspirants should read the UIDAI 2020 Official Notice (given below) before applying for Assistant Director-General job. The deadline to submit an application is June 22, 2020.
UIDAI Recruitment 2020 – Skill 14 Assistant Director-General Posts Highlights:-
Organization Name: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
Name of the Post: Assistant Director-General
Total No of Posts: 14
Salary: Rs.123100-215900/- Per Month
Job Location: New Delhi – Mumbai – Chandigarh – Bengaluru
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
UIDAI Recruitment 2020 – Skill 14 Assistant Director-General Posts Details:-
- Officers from Central Government holding analogous posts on Regular basis in the Parent Cadre/Department with three years of Regular Service.
- Officers from State/UT Government/Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Organization holding regular post in corresponding grades with requisite experience.
Job Applicants age Below 56 Years to apply for the Latest Unique Identification Authority of India Assistant Director-General Jobs 2020 Notification.
No Application Fee
UIDAI Assistant Director-General Selection Process
As per The Unique Identification Authority of India 2020 notification, Recruitment board may conduct Written Test and Interview as a part of the Selection Process.
How to Apply for UIDAI Assistant Director-General Jobs 2020?
- Initially visit UIDAI official website, Go to the official site @ www.uidai.gov.in
- And check for the UIDAI Recruitment or Careers which you need to apply.
- Download the Application form for Apprentice Jobs from official website or from our notification link.
- Check the last date before beginning the application form
- Choose the application form without any mistakes
- Submit the application form before last date 22nd June 2020 to below address along with required documents with self-attested and capture the Application form number or Courier acknowledgement number.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application form. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant documents to 22nd June 2020 and the application may also send through email on email@example.com on or before
UIDAI Assistant Director-General Offline Application Form 2020 & Notification Important Dates:-
|Start date to submit the Application||20th May 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||22nd June 2020|
UIDAI Assistant Director-General Offline Application Form 2020 & Notification Important Links:-
Official Notification & Application Form: CLICK HERE