RBI Recruitment 2020 – Skill 06 Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) Posts | Tn Govt Jobs 2020
RBI Recruitment 2020 – Skill 06 Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) Posts invites applications from qualified candidates to prepare 06 (six) posts of the Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC), with fixed hourly wages for various pharmacies of the Reserve Bank of India. It has recently issued a new employment notification on 27.05.2020 to appoint the Bank’s Medical Consultant on a contract basis.
Applicants seeking banking jobs in the Central Government should send the completed application form to the given postal address or postal address. Last date for submission of Reserve Bank application is 29.06.2020.
RBI Recruitment 2020 – Skill 06 Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) Posts Highlights:-
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Job Type||Central govt Jobs/ Bank Jobs|
|Job Name||Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC)|
RBI Recruitment 2020 – Skill 06 Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) Posts Details:-
Eligibility Criteria for RBI BMC Vacancy
- The applicant must have possessed an MBBS degree of any recognized university in the Allopathic system of medicine recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Candidates having Master’s Degree in General Medicine may also apply.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Reserve Bank of India recruitment process may be based on an interview
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit the application via either online (mail) or offline (by post).
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to the following address
- Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply the Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2020 Notification?
- Proceed to official website rbi.org.in.
- Click “Opportunities @ RBI” find the advertisement “Appointment of Bank’s Medical Consultant on Contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration in Reserve Bank of India, Bengaluru”, click on the advertisement.
- RBI notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill-up the form perfectly.
- Post it to the given address before the closing date expires.
How to fill up the RBI Jobs Application Form for BMC Posts?
- Applicants should download the application form from the RBI advertisement.
- Then attach the passport size photo.
- Fill in the candidate’s name, father’s name, DOB, gender, address, postal ID, mobile number, educational details and required details.
- Candidates must have a valid mail id and mobile number.
- Fill in the remaining details as needed.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Please read the notice carefully.
- Then place your signature on the application form.
- Please send it to the address given before or at the end of the last date.
RBI Recruitment 2020 – Skill 06 Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) Posts Important Dates:-
|Last Date for Submission of application||29.06.2020|
RBI Recruitment 2020 – Skill 06 Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) Posts Important Links:-
NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM:-DOWNLOAD