RCF Recruitment 2020 – 400 Youthful Apprentice Posts | Tamilanwork
RCF Recruitment 2020 – 400 Youthful Apprentice Posts Invitations online programs for recruitment of 400 fitter, Welder ( G&E), Machinist, Painter (G), wood worker, Mechanic (Motor car), Electrician, digital Mechanic, AC& Ref. Mechanic Posts. This online facility could be to be had inside the legitimate website www.Rcf.Indianrailways.Gov.In from 08.01.2020 to 07.02.2020.
Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility standards, application price, a way to observe, sample of examination, Syllabus, question Paper, Admit Date, exam Date, result Date and so on,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
RCF Recruitment 2020
RCF Recruitment 2020 – 400 Youthful Apprentice Posts
Rail Coach Factory Posts
Apprentice Posts 2020
TN Government Jobs 2020
RCF Recruitment 2020 – 400 Youthful Apprentice Posts Highlights:-
Organization Name: Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala
Job Category: Central Govt Apprentice Training
Total No of Vacancies: 400
Job Location: Kapurthala Punjab
RCF Recruitment 2020 – 400 Youthful Apprentice Posts Details:-
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Rail Coach Factory Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||UR||SC||ST||OBC||Total||PWD||Ex.SM|
|2.||Welder ( G&E)||51||15||07||27||100||03||03|
|6.||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||05||01||01||03||10||01||–|
|9.||AC& Ref. Mechanic||10||03||02||05||20||01||01|
Eligibility Criteria for 400 Youthful Apprentice Posts:-
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1.||Fitter||i) The Candidates must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination syste1n) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Cotmcil for Vocational Training. ii) Procedure for calculating %age of marks where cumulative grade point average (CGPA) is applicable .
Suppose a candidate has got CGPA 7.4, First he will Multiply 7.4 witll 9.5 and his o/oage will come as 70.3% (i.e.7.4 x 9.5). Then in Colt1mn ”Maximum marks in Xth Class” He/She should fill 1000 marks. Similarly, in Colt1mn ”Marks obtained in Xth Class” He/She will put 700 marks. When marks obtained by candidate in matriculation are 70% & in ITI are 80% then the o/o age of botll the examination will be (70+80)/2=75%.
|2.||Welder ( G&E)|
|6.||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)|
|9.||AC& Ref. Mechanic|
Age Limit: (As on 08.01.2020)
- i) The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and sl1ould not have completed 24 years of age as on 08.01.2020.
- ii) Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 03 years in case of OBC candidates.
iii) For Persons with Disability, tipper age limit is relaxable by 10 years. iv) Upper age limit is relaxable by up to additional 10 years for ex-servicemen to tl1e extent of service rendered in Defence Forces plt1s 03 years, provided they have put in minimum of 06 months services at a stretch, except Ex-servicemen who have already joined the Govt. service on Civil side after availing the servicemen status for the purpose of their engagement.
However, regardless of colDlnunity, I Ex-servicemen will be considered against the Ex-servicemen quota, if available. If UR vacancies are not available then only Ex-servicemen belo11ging to that particular community where vacancies are available will be considered against the Ex-servicemen quota. v) The candidates who want to avail the benefit of reservation of SC/ST, 1nust produce his/her Caste certific~te isst1ed by appropriate authority at the time of Document Verification.
Similarly the candidates who want to avail the benefit of reservation of OBC, mt1st produce Caste certificate and Non-Creamy Layer certificate issued by appropriate authority at the time of Document Verification. The candidates who want to avail the benefit of reservation of Ex-servicemen and Armed Forces Personnel, must produce Discharge certificate and in case of children of Ex-servicemen and children of Armed Forces Personnel, they must produce discharge certificate or Armed Forces serving certificate respectively (as the case may be) of his/her parents at the time of doct1ment verification
Selection Procedure For RCF Recruitment 2020 – 400 Youthful Apprentice Posts:-
Rail Coach Factory may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- i) Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared of all candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared for the purpose on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% of aggregate marks)+ ITI marks in the trade in which apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of sin1ple average of marks in the matriculation and III. For the purpose of calculation of percentage of matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any st1bject or a group of subjects. For the purpose of calculation of percentage of III marks, marks 1nentioned in the provisio1ial/final certificate will be reckoned.
- ii) In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidates with older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the candidate who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first.
iii) A final merit list will be prepared trade wise and community wise, equal to the nt1mber of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate, as stated above.
- v) Candidates family enlisted would be subject to verification of original testimonials and being found fit in appropriate medical examination. The medical certificate should be signed by Government authorized Doctors (Gaz.) not below the rank of Asstt. Surgeon of Central/State Hospital
Application Fee/Exam Fee:-
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|Note: Pay the Examination Fee Through ONLINE MODE and RCF/Kapurthala|
How to apply For RCF Recruitment 2020 – 400 Youthful Apprentice Posts:-
Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in from 08.01.2020 to 07.02.2020. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per published in the online advertisement.
Important Dates for RCF Recruitment 2020 – 400 Youthful Apprentice Posts:-
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 08.01.2020
Last date for Submission of Application: 07.02.2020
Important Links for RCF Recruitment 2020 – 400 Youthful Apprentice Posts:-
Rail Coach Factory Official Website Career Page: Click Here
Rail Coach Factory Official Notification PDF: Click Here
Rail Coach Factory Online Application Form: Click Here