Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 – 37 10+2 (B.Tech) Entry (Permanent Commission) Posts | Tamilanwork
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 – 37 10+2 (B.Tech) Entry (Permanent Commission) Posts Invited from single MALE candidates (pleasing the conditions of nationality as laid down via the government. Of India) to enroll in the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a 4 12 months diploma course below the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet entry Scheme. Variety of vacancies-37. This online facility could be to be had within the respectable internet site www.Joinindiannavy.Gov.In from 29.11.2019 to 19.12.2019.
Potential candidates will have to practice online after cautiously analyzing the detailed commercial concerning the system of examination, eligibility standards, on-line registration methods, utility charge/ intimation costs, pattern of exam, Syllabus, how to apply, query Paper, issuance of admit cards/call letters, exam Date, end result Date etc. And ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria and comply with the prescribed processes.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 – 37 10+2 (B.Tech) Entry (Permanent Commission) Posts
10+2 (B.Tech) Entry (Permanent Commission)
Indian Navy Recruitment
Join Indian Navy
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 – 37 10+2 (B.Tech) Entry (Permanent Commission) Posts Highlights:-
Organization Name: Indian Navy
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 37
Job Location: All over India
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 – 37 10+2 (B.Tech) Entry (Permanent Commission) Posts Details:-
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Indian Navy Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No of Posts|
|1.||Permanent Commission (PC)||37|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Vacancy 2019:
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1.||Permanent Commission (PC)||Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).|
Who can Apply. Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2019 (for B.E./ B.Tech) exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2019 All India Rank.
|Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||Born between 02 Jan 2001 and 01 Jul 2003 (both dates inclusive).|
Go through Indian Navy official Notification 2019 for more reference
Selection Procedure for Indian Navy:
- IHQ of MoD (Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut off for shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank- 2019. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Coimbatore / Visakhapatnam/ Kolkata from Feb – Apr 2020
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail or through SMS as provided by candidates in their application form. You are advised to maintain your mobile number and e-mail ID till selection process is complete.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two stages. Stage I test consists of Intelligence test, Picture Perception and Group Discussion. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II test comprises Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview which will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 working days).
- Change of SSB venue for interview is not permissible.
- Any correspondence regarding further change of SSB date is to be addressed to the Call up Officer of the concerned SSB. Award of fresh dates for SSB would be subject to availability of batches/slots
How to apply online for Indian Navy Permanent Commission Post:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 29.11.2019 to 19.12.2019. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per published in the online advertisement.
Important Dates for Indian Navy Permanent Commission Post:
Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 29.11.2019
Last date for Submission of Application:- 19.12.2019