IOCL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online 1574 Apprentice Posts | Tamilanwork
IOCL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online 1574 Apprentice Posts Invitations on line programs for recruitment of 1574 exchange Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Posts. This on line facility will be to be had inside the legit website www.Iocl.Com from 25-10-2019 at 10:00 Hrs to 15-11-2019 by means of 17:00 Hrs.
Fascinated applicants are requested to peruse the commercial concerning the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility standards, software rate, a way to apply, pattern of exam, Syllabus, query Paper, Admit Date, exam Date, result Date etc,. Refer very well before making use of.
IOCL Recruitment 2019
IOCL Recruitment 2019 – Apply 1574 Apprentice Posts
iocl apprentice 2019 apply online
iocl recruitment 2019
IOCL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online 1574 Apprentice Posts Highlights:-
IOCL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online 1574 Apprentice Posts Details:-
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
IOCL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|Code||Name of Post||Refinery||No. of Post|
Trade Apprentice – Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) Discipline – Chemical
|102||Trade Apprentice (Fitter) Discipline – Mechanical||Guwahati||05|
|103||Trade Apprentice (Boiler) Discipline – Mechanical||Guwahati||14|
|104||Technician Apprentice Discipline – Chemical||Guwahati||15|
|105||Technician Apprentice Discipline – Mechanical||Guwahati||13|
|106||Technician Apprentice Discipline – Electrical||Guwahati||17|
|107||Technician Apprentice Discipline Instrumentation||Guwahati||05|
|108||Trade Apprentice Secretarial Assistant||Guwahati||10|
|109||Trade Apprentice Accountant||Guwahati||02|
|110||Trade Apprentice Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices)||Guwahati||05|
|111||Trade Apprentice Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders)||Guwahati||04|
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Vacancy 2019:
|Code||Name of Post||Qualification|
|101||Trade Apprentice – Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) Discipline – Chemical||3 years B.Sc. (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry)|
|102||Trade Apprentice (Fitter) Discipline – Mechanical||Matric with 2 (two) years ITI (Fitter) course|
|103||Trade Apprentice (Boiler) Discipline – Mechanical||3 years B.Sc. (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry)|
|104||Technician Apprentice Discipline – Chemical||3 years Diploma in Chemical Engg. / Refinery & Petro-Chemical Engg.|
|105||Technician Apprentice Discipline – Mechanical||3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engg.|
|106||Technician Apprentice Discipline – Electrical||3 years Diploma in Electrical Engg.|
|107||Technician Apprentice Discipline Instrumentation||3 years Diploma in Instrumentatio n/ /Instrumentati on & Electronics / Instrumentatio n & Control Engg.|
|108||Trade Apprentice Secretarial Assistant||3 year B.A./B.Sc/B.Co.m|
|109||Trade Apprentice Accountant||3 year B.Com|
|110||Trade Apprentice Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices)||Class XII pass|
|111||Trade Apprentice Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders)||Class XII pass with Skill Certificate holder in `Domestic Data Entry Operator’|
Age Limit: (As on 31.10.2019)
|Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||Minimum 18 years and maximum age shall be 24 years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through IOCL official Notification 2019 for more reference
Selection Procedure for IOCL:
- Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test (of two hours duration) and meeting the notified eligibility criteria.
- In case of tie (two or more) of marks in the written test, the date of birth (senior by age) shall be the factor to be considered (in that order only) to place a candidate’s rank in the merit list.
- Call letters for Written Test will be issued to all prima-facie eligible candidates, on the basis of details furnished in On-line Application.
- For candidates applying for Apprenticeship at Guwahati Refinery, Barauni Refinery, Gujarat Refinery, Haldia Refinery, Panipat Refinery, Digboi Refinery and Bongaigaon Refinery, Written Test will be conducted at the location of respective Refinery Unit. For candidates applying for Apprenticeship at Mathura Refinery and Paradip Refinery, Written Test will be conducted at Delhi and Bhubaneswar respectively. Exact venue details will be communicated in the Admit Card.
- Written Test will be conducted with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) consisting of four options with one correct option.
- A candidate will have to secure a minimum 40% marks in Written Test for qualifying the selection process. The minimum qualifying marks shall be 35% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories against reserved positions. Obtaining minimum qualifying marks in the written test does not confer any right or claim by the candidate for being shortlisted for Document verification or the final selection, as the same is based on candidate’s rank in the merit list on the basis of marks obtained in the Written Test, number of seats in respective Trades/Disciplines, candidates meeting the notified eligibility criteria and documents found in order upon verification etc.
- Candidates belonging to PwBD categories, who have availed of concession in eligibility qualification marks or in Written Test qualifying marks, will be considered against reserved seats, irrespective of their position in select list (in order of merit within the category).
- Filling up of the seats is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for engagement, if some of these seats are not filled due to unsuitability/insufficient number of candidates.
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their position in the merit list and subject to number of seats in respective Trades/Disciplines, shall be called for document verification.
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
How to apply Online for IOCL Apprentice Post?
- Applications are invited by IndianOil for Apprenticeship at its Refineries at Guwahati, Digboi, Bongaigaon (all 3 in Assam) Barauni (Bihar), Vadodara (Gujarat), Haldia (West Bengal), Mathura (UP), Panipat (Haryana) and Paradip (Odisha).
- A candidate can apply for apprenticeship in any one of the Refinery unit of his choice.
- Option for exercising the choice of a Refinery unit has been provided in the application menu (on-line application portal) which shall open at 10.00 hours on 25.10.2019 and close at 17.00 hours on 15.11.2019.
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a trade/discipline, may visit the website www.iocl.com go to ‘Show All’ under ‘What’s New’ > go to ‘Engagement of Apprentices under Refineries Division’ > select ‘Trade/Discipline’ > select the link of the ‘Refinery Unit’, where they want to apply for Apprenticeship Training. The candidate must have an active email ID and mobile phone number which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future communication with candidate will take place only through website / email / SMS alerts. Applications submitted through on-line mode will only be accepted.
Important Dates for IOCL Apprentice Post:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||25-10-2019 at 10:00 Hrs|
|Last date for Submission of Application||15-11-2019 by 17:00 Hrs|
|Tentative Date For Download Of Admit Card By Candidates||20-11-2019 to 23-11-2019|
|Last Date of Receipt of the Printout of Online Applications Form||24-11-2019|
|Tentative Date of Publication of Written Test Result:||29-11-2019|
|Tentative Date of Document Verification:||04-12-2019 to 11-12-2019|
IOCL Apprentice Official Notification & Application Link:
IOCL Official Website Career Page :- Click Here
IOCL Official Notification PDF:-Click Here
IOCL Online Application Form:-Click Here